Welcome to Sudovia!
Grazia Running and SIRVIS Apartments join forces, and invite you for a week long, spring running camp in the Sudovia region – 12-19 of May.
Are you looking for some motivation? Do you want to get started, or maybe you are experienced runner? Regardless of who you are, how experienced you are, you are welcomed to join us, train with our crew of professionals, and enjoy cool sport-like moments and atmosphere.
12 – 19.05.2018
Poland, Sudovia Region, Lake Serwy.
a graduate of the Krakow Academy of Physical Education, a sports coach, Olympian from Athens in 2004, Multiple Polish champion in track and field distances from 5km to the marathon in the years 2002-2006 with a personal best in the marathon of 2:26:22, Route record holder of the oldest Polish marathon Dębno (2:32:09)
athlete, runner specializing in medium and long distances. Europe record holder in a distance of 2000 m steeplechase, two-time Olympian at the Olympic Games in Athens (2004) and Beijing (2008), bronze medalist of the European Championship in 2006, 14 times Polish Champion, national record holder in distance of 5000 m and 3000 m steeplechase.
Why spring running camp?
- Individual approach to the participants – two small training groups under supervision of professional trainers; group members selection based on personal experience
- Robust training plan – two workouts a day – morning and evening trainings
- Training with measurement of blood lactate
- Interval Workouts, fartlek trainings, long runs
- Strength training in the picturesque hills by Lake Wigry
- Running technique exercise, including video analysis, individual tips and corrections
- Stretching and strength building exercises
- Just in case it is not enough, you will enjoy our fitness room, or outdoor crossfit
What can we offer in addition to running?
- Accommodation in SIRVIS Apartments – seven nights in a comfortable guesthouse on the shores of Lake Serwy
- Three meals per day – breakfast, lunch after the first training, evening dinner
- Post training recovery in our “Russian Bath”, dry sauna, and chilling in the Lake Serwy
- Possibility to have a massage – at additional expense
- Relax by the lake and in the Augustow Forest – canoeing, rowing boat, bike rides
- Long evening talks with our coaches – not only about running
- Home cinema on a big screen
- Commemorative Spring Run Camp T-Shirt
The number of places is limited!
|First minute price (to 31.03.2018)||Regular price (from 01.04.2018)|
Boarding completed, see you there!