Welcome to Sudovia!
Grazia Running and SIRVIS Apartments join forces, and invite you for a week long, spring running camp in the Sudovia region – 11-18 of May.
Are you looking for some motivation? Do you want to get started, or maybe you are experienced runner? Regardless of who you are, how experienced you are, you are welcomed to join us, train with our crew of professionals, and enjoy cool sport-like moments and atmosphere.
11 – 18.05.2019
Poland, Sudovia, Mołowiste 22, 16-326 Płaska
Seven nights in a comfortable guest house on the shore of Lake Serwy, in a double room with bathroom. Or in a two room apartment including bedroom, bathroom, living room, kitchenette, terrace / balcony. You can find more details about the rooms and apartments on the guesthouse’s website
Below are some photos with examples of the rooms, apartments and surrounding areas:
Full board is provided: breakfast, lunch after the first workout, dinner in the evening (for vegetarians special meals are offered).
If you want to see some impressions of last year’s camp, we invite you to visit our picture gallery.
a graduate of the Krakow Academy of Physical Education, a sports coach, Olympian from Athens in 2004, Multiple Polish champion in track and field distances from 5km to the marathon in the years 2002-2006 with a personal best in the marathon of 2:26:22, Route record holder of the oldest Polish marathon Dębno (2:32:09)
athlete, a coach of second sports athletics class, participant of the Olympic Games in Beijing (2008), 10-time Polish Champion at distances of 3000m with obstacles, 10000m, 4km and 12km (cross-country races), with personal best times: 8:01.39 (3000 m with obstacles), 13: 59.88 (5000 m) and 28: 41.90 (10000 m).
What can we expect at the camp?
- Individual consultations with the coaches
- Group Trainings selected based on the level of advancement
- Two running trainings a day – main in the morning and an additional training in the early evening
- Training with measuring blood lactate
- Interval training, running games, long runs
- “What does your stomach tell you?” – lecture on intestinal work, on how their condition affects health and on sports results – will be led by Justyna Kuberska
- Strength training on picturesque hills
- Discussion of the rules of running technique, classes in running techniques on a tartan treadmill, video analysis, individual feedbacks and adjustments
- Strengthening and general development exercises for runners
- Stretching and relaxing exercises
What can we offer in addition to running?
- SPA or royal regeneration in the “Russian banya” and dry sauna and “cryotherapy” in the lake Serwy
- Possibility of using the fitness room
- The possibility of using sports and relaxation massages (additional fee) – offered by Łukasz Lewkiewicz
- Relax by the lake shore and within the Augustów Forest – canoes, rowing boat, bicycle rides
- Evening talks with the coaches about running
- Cinema projections on the big screen
- • Souvenir running T-shirt
|Price per person:|
|First minute price (to 24.03.2019)||Regular price (from 25.03.2019)|
Place is limited, see you soon.