We invite you to join our Running Camp in Jakuszyce
situated near Szklarska Pass, between the Giant Mountains and the Jizera Mountains. This location makes Jakuszyce an ideal base for training plans providing a variety of routes. In winter Jakuszyce becomes the capital of Polish ski-running, while from spring to autumn professional and amateur runners from the whole territory of Poland come here and participate. The extensive technical background provided by the facilities located here enhance our possibility to provide optimal training and preparation for the starts in autumn.
Who can join us?
We encourage all runners , both advanced and beginners, to participate in the camp. Everyone is welcome and we guarantee that the training will be tailored to your skills. During many years of experience in working with amateurs, we met both marathoners whom took far less than 3 hours to complete the race and people who had just “got up off the couch”. That’s why, you do not have to worry if you can handle it!
Poland, Lower Silesia, Jakuszyce
Accommodation in double or triple rooms with en suite bathrooms.
The hotel has a gym, a tennis court, a conference room, saunas (dry and steam), garden pool and children’s play area. The hotel provides free wireless Internet access.
Below you can find some sample photos of the facility and the surrounding area:
Three meals a day (breakfast buffet, lunch, dinner)
* If you are a vegetarian, a vegan or require another special diet, please let us know using this application form so that we can inform the hotel service.
a graduate of the Krakow Academy of Physical Education, a sports coach, Olympian from Athens in 2004, Multiple Polish champion in track and field distances from 5km to the marathon in the years 2002-2006 with a personal best in the marathon of 2:26:22, Route record holder of the oldest Polish marathon Dębno (2:32:09)
athlete, runner specializing in medium and long distances. Europe record holder in a distance of 2000 m steeplechase, two-time Olympian at the Olympic Games in Athens (2004) and Beijing (2008), bronze medalist of the European Championship in 2006, 14 times Polish Champion, national record holder in distance of 5000 m and 3000 m steeplechase.
What we offer:
- Trainings in groups selected on the basis of your level of advancement
- Individual consultations with two professional female trainers
- Two running trainings per day – in the morning – the main training, in the afternoon – the complementary training
- Training with lactate measurement in your blood
- Interval trainings, fartlek runs, long run trainings
- Strenght running training
- Workout at the gym
- Training at the athletics stadium
- Overview of the basic training methods – presentation
- Overview of the running technique rules, running technique exercises, video analysis, individual tips and corrections
- Strenghtening and multi-purpose workout for runners
- Stretching and relaxing exercises
- Sauna (from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.) – included in the price
- Gym and artificial turf football pitch – included in the price
- Massages and other treatments (additional fee)
- Long evening talks about running and not only with trainers
- Each participant is going to receive a commemorative T-shirt